Also take a look that the developmentSetup on how to configure your password in a local settings.xml file

I simply do "mvn site-deploy" in my cygwin console on windows.
But I first did do a "ssh myserver" so I could permantly add the server public key.

Orford, Ian wrote, On 2006-09-15 4:05 PM:
OK, I found the index and summary components of the info-report plugin. So
that's ok.
I guess the main documentation is out of date.

Still puzzled about scp tho.

Ian
-----Original Message-----
From: Orford, Ian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 15 September 2006 14:51
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: RE: [m2] Creating site docs on multi-module project

That's great, thanks...

1. I like the idea of configuring maven-info-reports-plugin. At the moment,
I've just added the bits suggested in
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/howto.html
. It generates all 7 bits. I cant see any documentation about how to
generate the index.html though.
2. Great. Next question is about SCP. Are there any useful pointers on how
to get this to work? All I get is some strange error:
[INFO] [site:deploy]
 Session error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2

To be honest, I'm not surprised it doesn't work - I've not specified a
username anywhere. But the exception doesn't help me much.

Thanks again, Ian