${project.*} is your pom.

Perhaps this may help http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/32386/1954?pf=true

-D

On 9/18/06, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi.  I would like to know if there exists a resource which lists all the
Maven 2 components of the pom.xml, and includes the corresponding
expressions, in the form of ${project.build.directory}, for example.  I
need to know this so that I know how to referenence all the needed
elements in my Mojo's.  Thanks.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]