hello remy,
ok i'll give it another try tomorrow and see... for my uses, it's really
not important the phase as long as the files get generated ..
will let you know

thanx for ur help
regards
marco

On 9/18/06, Rémy Sanlaville <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Marco,

for some reasons, if i use  generated-sources as a phase, the xdoclet task
> doe snot generate me anything at all!!
> i think it has to do with classpath.... i think (any maven guru pls
> correct
> me if i m wrong), maven.dependency.classpath works for 'package' phase
but
> not for 'generated-sources'...
> i'll try to sort things out and post here my results

For me it works well : >mvn clean compile
Don't you generate a part of your code source ?

Regards,

Remy