Hi,

Just wonderin' if I am missing something in my pom.xml. It generates my
interface class files but if I view
inside them, not even one method is there.

Here is an excerpt of my pom.xml:

<plugin>
   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
       <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
           <execution>
               <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                   <goals>
                       <goal>xdoclet</goal>
                   </goals>
                   <configuration>
                   <tasks>
                       <jmxdoclet
destdir="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xdoclet"
force="yes">
                           <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/main/java"
includes="**/*Factory.java"/>
                           <mbeaninterface />
                           <jbossxmlservicetemplate servicefile="jboss"
destDir="${basedir}/src/main/resources" />
                       </jmxdoclet>
                   </tasks>
               </configuration>
           </execution>
       </executions>
</plugin>

Here is one of the interface files that it generated:

/*
* Generated file - Do not edit!
*/

/**
* MBean interface.
* @author Eduardo Dela Rosa
* @version 1.0
* @created Sep 19, 2006; 2:06:44 PM
*/
public interface ChocolateFactoryMBean extends org.jboss.system.ServiceMBean{

}

If you will notice, nothing is inside the body (not one method). Considering
the fact that I have a jmx doclet
tags in my implementation code (ChocolateFactory), as example below:

   /**
    * @jmx.managed-operation
    * @return int the current count that this inventory have.
    */