If you prefer doing it through maven, I think you do another
install:install-file with "-Dclassifier=sources" to install your sources jar

On 9/19/06, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Stefan Arentz wrote:

> In this case I'm installing spring, which also comes with a
> spring-src.jar. Is it possible to install the sources too using the
> above command?

No need to. Simply drop them into the right directory. Using
install:install-file is only required for the usual jar's and pom's,
because the metadata files are possibly modified.

Jochen