Hi,

I think there is no way to execute another plugin from your own plugin by
using @execute. But you would have to use the execute method of the
MavenEmbedder class in your own mojo. It must be something like this :

   /**
    * The reactor projects in a multi-module build.
    *
    * @parameter expression="${reactorProjects}"
    * @required
    * @readonly
    */
   private List reactorProjects;

MavenEmbedder embedder = new MavenEmbedder();
embedder.setClassLoader(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());
embedder.start();
embedder.execute(reactorProjects,
                     Collections.singletonList("assembly:assembly"),
                     new DefaultEventMonitor(new PlexusLoggerAdapter(
embedder.getLogger())),
                     new ConsoleDownloadMonitor(),
                     null,
                     ((MavenProject)projects.get(0)) .getBasedir());

I hope, it helps you.
Olivier