Hi!

I just created my own maven2 archetype for building webapps with a set of default files (binary files like jpg, text files like xml).

I added these files in the archetype.xml description file.

<archetype>
  <id>obs-web-app</id>
  <sources>
  </sources>
  <resources>
    <resource>src/main/resources/config.xml</resource>
  </resource>

</archetype>

When i try to create an new project via my own obs-web-app archetype, maven tries to replace expression like ${property} in the resource files.

[WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException: reference : template = archetype-resources/src/main/resources/config.xml [line 16,column 32] : ${property} is not a valid reference.

So here is my question:

Is there any way to exclude these files from filtering?

Jan