From: Lakshman Srilakshmanan
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 2:53 AM
To: Roman Gelfand
Cc: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: central Repository and mirrorOf

Hi Roman,

Sorry for the late reply. I was sick whole of last week, thanks to my
kids.
You would have got a quicker response if you had emailed to the user
group.

I believe you have missed the <repositories> tag. I don't hold my
repository information in the POM. I normally declare it in the
settings.xml of the user.

<repositories>
   <repository>
      <id>central</id>
      <name>Internal Mirror of Central Repository</name>
      <url>http://my.test.com/central</url>
   </repository>
<repositories>

Thanks