Rémy Sanlaville wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to use the maven.plugin.classpath (see [1]), but it seems that
> this variable does not exist any more
>    > Embedded error: Reference maven.plugin.classpath not found.
> It is normal ?
>
> My context :
> ------------------
> I want to use the antrun plugin like this
>
> <plugin>
>     <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artifactId>
>     <version>1.0</version>
>
>      <dependencies>
>         <dependency>
>             <artifactId>xdoclet-apache-module</artifactId>
>             <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
>             <version>1.2.3</version>
>             <type>jar</type>
>         </dependency>
>         [...]
>      </dependencies>
>
>     <executions>
>         <execution>
>             <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>             <goals>
>                 <goal>run</goal>
>             </goals>
>             <configuration>
>                 <tasks>
>
>                     <taskdef
>                         name        = "webdoclet"
>                         classname    = "xdoclet.modules.web.WebDocletTask"
>                         classpathref= "maven.plugin.classpath"
>                     />
>
> but it's not working : > Embedded error: Reference
> maven.plugin.classpathnot found.
>
> So I need to do like this :
>
>     <dependencies>
>         <dependency>
>             <artifactId>xdoclet-apache-module</artifactId>
>             <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
>             <version>1.2.3</version>
>             <type>jar</type>
>         </dependency>
>         [...]
>      </dependencies>
>
>     <build>
>       <plugin>
>          <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artifactId>
>          <version>1.0</version>
>
>         <executions>
>             <execution>
>                 <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>                 <goals>
>                     <goal>run</goal>
>                 </goals>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <tasks>
>
>                         <taskdef
>                             name        = "webdoclet"
>                             classname    = "
> xdoclet.modules.web.WebDocletTask"
>                             classpathref= "maven.dependency.classpath"
>                         />
>

> But it's not very nice because maven put all the xdoclet dependencies in
> the
> WEB-INF/lib.
>
> It is not possible also to use the scope provided because the
> maven.dependency.classpath
> don't take into account this scope.
>
> What can I do ?
> Thanks,
>
> Rémy
>

> [1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/classpaths.html

Good day to you, Remy,

To use maven.plugin.classpath, you must first set an ant property reference
to that. You might want to take a look at [1]. It's the latest revision to
the maven-antrun-plugin. However, it is still being review. Thus, if you
have any comments about it, kindly notify us so that we can improve it.

Thanks,
Franz

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~aramirez/maven-antrun-plugin/examples/classpaths.html