The site-deploy will create the whole site for you and tie them together.

On 9/21/06, christophe blin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to build a site for a multiprojects structure.
Here is my structure:
pom.xml
module1
module2

what I would like to do is to create ONE site that groups ALL the modules.

Can someone point me to a GOOD documentation to do this task please ?

regards,
chris

Tennaxia, www.tennaxia.com,
Pilotez vos obligations environnementales
Siège social :
6, rue Léonard de Vinci - 53001 Laval Cedex -
Tél : 02 43 49 75 50 - Fax : 02 43 49 75 77
Agence Paris :
19, rue réaumur - 75003 Paris -
Tél : 01 42 77 04 19 - Fax : 08 25 19 19 61
Agence Lyon :
Parc du Chater - 63 rue de la garenne - 69340 FRANCHEVILLE -
Tél : 04 72 39 98 14 - Fax : 04 72 39 93 85
The information in this message sent by TENNAXIA is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify
the sender : any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.