Hi All,
I want to use Maven in the Funambol open source project and I am
starting with some simple modules. I have the following project
structure (see the attached pom):

funambol
 common
   pim

I hope I created correctly the parent-child relationship. I would
expect that running mvn site, the funambol site shows me a link to the
common module, which shows me a link to the pim module which finally
shows the pim site. Instead, the funambol site lists common as a
module, but it does not link it. If instead I open funambol/common's
site, I see pim as a link, but the link is wrong.

Am I doing something wrong in my poms hierarchy?

Thanks in advance.

Stefano

--
Stefano Fornari - Funambol Chief Architect / Funambol CTO
Home:

Documents:
http://www.funambol.org/documentation/documents.html

FAQ: