From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:54 AM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: working war for testing

Can you try with an extracted archiva war instead of the war. Archiva create some files/directory under archiva directory, so it's maybe the pb.

Emmanuel

Mohni, Daniel a écrit :
Ok, I started from scratch

uninstalled Tomcat and reinstalled the latest Tomcat 5.5.17 with
the Windows Installer, then I installed Tomcat Admin in the same
directory. The Install directory is the default proposed by the
Installer (C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat5.5)

after that i rebuild archiva using 'mvn clean install' in
the root folder
and put the war from archiva/archiva-webapp/target in a
directory for installation
then I copied 'archiva.xml'
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/archiva"
docBase="C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/archiva/archiva-webapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war">
<Resource name="jdbc/users" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"
            username="archiva"
            password="archiva"
            driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"
            url="jdbc:derby:database/archiva;create=true"
           />

<!--
<Resource name="jdbc/users" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"
            username="archiva"
            password="archiva"
            driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
            url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/archiva?autoReconnect=true"
           />
-->
</Context>
to $tomcat_home$/conf/Catalina/localhost/

copied derby-10.1.3.1.jar from
archiva\archiva-webapp\target\archiva-webapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF\lib
to $tomcat_home$/common/lib

startup tomcat...

-> still the same problems, that jsp's are not rendered

I didn't have this problems with the build from the
18.September, could there be a problem with
a snapshot dependency ?

Daniel