Hello

Archiva is now running fine for the default repository.
I have configured 2 different repositories one for the
internal artefacts and one for thirdparty artefacts that
are currently not available in a maven repository.

I have configured a profile in my settings.xml like this

<profile>
  <id>Repository Proxy</id>

  <activation>
     <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
  </activation>

  <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>maven-release</id>
          <url>http://archiva:8080/archiva/proxy/maven_release</url>
        </repository>
        <repository>
          <id>internal-release</id>
          <url>http://archiva:8080/archiva/proxy/internal_release</url>
        </repository>
        <repository>
          <id>3p-release</id>
          <url>http://archiva:8080/archiva/proxy/3p_release</url>
        </repository>
  </repositories>
</profile>

the first repository added after creating the admin was 'maven_release',
and this is proxied to http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/
Artefacts in this repository will be found and can be accessed using
the ../archiva/proxy/maven_release/..

but the artefacts in the other repositories are not delivered,
does someone has a similar working setup ?

tnx

Daniel