From: Kapil Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sep 29, 2006 6:01 AM
Subject: Setting up mirror of ibiblio?

From: Vikas Gupta(SCM) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sep 29, 2006 7:20 AM
Subject: Maven2 - Setting Internal Maven Repository as Mirror of ibiblio

Kapil, you and Vikas need to team up and work on this problem together
to avoid duplicate posting to this email list... I'll go crazy if you
both send the same email repeatedly...

Wayne

On 9/29/06, Kapil Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to setup a common internal Maven Repository for different
projects running in my company which will mirror the global Maven
Repository at ibiblio. Now instead of downloading artifacts from ibiblio
all the client machines (running build process) should go the internal
Maven Repository. In case it is unable to find any artifact in the
internal repository it should give an error instead of going to ibiblio.

I did try by modifying the settings.xml file, setting up a mirror server
for ibiblio, but in this case if a client machine is unable to find the
artifact in the internal repository it goes to the net (ibiblio site) to
download. If I disable the proxies then it does not even goes to the
internal repository.

Please suggest a suitable solution.

Regards,

Kapil

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files, or previous e-mail
messages appended or attached to it, may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this
transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution,
or use of the information contained or attached to this transmission is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender by telephone +91.172.229.9450 or
return e-mail message [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  and delete the original
transmission, its attachments, and any copies without reading or saving
in any manner. Thank you.