On 9/29/06, Adam Lally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That didn't work for me either.  But if I go to that URL in my browser, I
do see a 2.2-SNAPSHOT directory under the assembly plugin.  So it is
there, but not being found for some reason?

I have this:

           <pluginRepository>
              <id>apache.snapshots</id>
              <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/</url>
           </pluginRepository>

Try explicitly enabling snapshots, maybe that isn't the default for
plugin repositories.

--
Wendy