Did you find a solution?  I'm noticing the same problem.

The POM version is changed from 1.0.0.1-SNAPSHOT to 1.0.0.1 for the release,
and then up to 1.0.0.2-SNAPSHOT for the next development.

But the internal project dependencies are not changed from 1.0.0.1 to
1.0.0.2-SNAPSHOT.  It seems like a definite bug, unless I'm missing
something in the way that the POM was supposed to be written.

        Harold