Hi,

I'm fairly new to Maven 2 and I've just begun to use Mevenide for NetBeans 6 (Dev). When I run my compile phase, maven is complaining about the source level for Java being at 1.3 instead of 6: "generics are not supported in -source 1.3"

I'm not sure why the source is set to 1.3 when all I have installed on my machine is Java 6 and there is no setting on NetBeans which is forcing 1.3 compliance so I figured it must be a setting in Maven and/or mevenide.

How can I force java 6 compliance with Maven compile?  thanks in advanced.

-los

Express yourself - download free Windows Live Messenger themes! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline