Hi,

So your question is really 'how do I share plugins in my company?'.

You'll want to set up a remote repository first see [1].

Next you'll have to add a pluginRepository definition for that url in your
companies root pom
(or in the top level pom of the project). See [2].

Finally you'll need to deploy the modified plugin to that repository; see [3].

-- Kenney

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-repositories.html
[2] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-multiple-repositories.html for
that.
[3] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-remote.html

jan_bar wrote:
Thanks Wendy,

the ejb plugin works for me too, now I will have to share it with my team. I
will try and see...

Jan

"Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]