From: Naess, Ronny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 2:23 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: SV: Can Testcompile and compile have different target/source
configurations?

I am not sure if I understand what you want.

You have src/main/java vs src/test/java And src/main/resources/ vs
src/test/resources

Likevise output target/classes (main) vs target/test-classes

Is this not what you want? You want to change these to something else?
In that case check
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html,
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/testCompile-mojo.h
tml. Change compileSourceRoots  and outputDirectory to satisfy your
needs.

-Ronny