First off, where did you get "<scope>main</scope>" from? Its invalid.
Check this page for the 5 valid scopes:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html

Among your errors, I see "package javax.jms does not exist". Glancing
at your dependencies, I don't see any packages that would obviously
include this. I'm not an expert on all of your deps, so perhaps its
there somewhere, but I don't see it.

Also, try running Maven offline with mvn -o and see if you get a
better result. It won't try accessing any external repos so it won't
complain about "can't connect to central".

Wayne

On 10/5/06, Javier Leyba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/4/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Do you know if it could be the same problem that affected my mvn
> > compile command ?
>
> This doesn't seem likely, but we would need to see the command you're
> using and the error messages.  You mentioned adding things to your
> local repository, so we'll need to know exactly how you did that in
> order to help.

Hi

Well, this is my problem.

My pom file is:

----------------
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
       <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
       <groupId>com.bs.notifications</groupId>
       <artifactId>notifications-ws</artifactId>
       <packaging>jar</packaging>
       <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
       <name>Web Services of Notifications application</name>
       <url></url>
       <dependencies>
               <dependency>
                       <groupId>junit</groupId>