Adam Hardy wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
"Kevin Galligan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/02/2006 02:11:49 PM:

Just thought I'd send a little back to the community.  I coded a
simple eclipse builder plugin that helps speed up webapp development
when using the war plugin.

[snip]

http://www.bigheadco.com/warplugineclipsebuilder

Comments welcome.
I'm going to try out Kevin's plugin for Eclipse now.

Kevin
I installed your jar into eclipse/plugins and I see the menu option, but there is no evidence of it doing anything. I change a JSP, it doesn't get changed in /target.

How can I see any errors? The eclipse log is empty and stays empty.

Regards
Adam