Lakshman,

Thanks for replying! My question is what do you use for ssh server and on
which platform?

Why would you use scp:// instead of secure ftp?

Can you please show me your configuration with the <name> tag.

I am getting an exception when the following code executes in
ScpWagon.java:

try
    75          {
    76              String umaskCmd = null;
    77              if ( getRepository().getPermissions() != null )
    78              {
    79                  String dirPerms =
getRepository().getPermissions().getDirectoryMode();
    80
    81                  if ( dirPerms != null )
    82                  {
    83                      umaskCmd = "umask " +
PermissionModeUtils.getUserMaskFor( dirPerms );
    84                  }
    85              }
    86
    87              String mkdirCmd = "mkdir -p " + getPath( basedir, dir
);
    88
    89              if ( umaskCmd != null )
    90              {
    91                  mkdirCmd = umaskCmd + "; " + mkdirCmd;
    92              }
    93
    94              executeCommand( mkdirCmd );
    95          }
    96          catch ( CommandExecutionException e )
    97          {
    98              throw new TransferFailedException( "Error performing
commands for file transfer", e );
    99           }

If I use the scp command from a shell, it works fine:

scp spring.tld 11.16.152.152:c:/temp/copyhere

Any ideas?

Janos Mucsi
415-422-1692

"Lakshman Srilakshmanan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/05/2006 01:20 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: // deploy fails

Hi

The only difference between yours and mine is that I have a
<name></name> tag.

I would look else where for the problem. Like execute the scp command
from command line, out side of maven.

Thanks
Lakshman