Hi there,

I'm trying to deploy some files to my server hosted somewhere. If the
intrusion detection system of my hoster detects more than 10 ssh connections
in less than 2 minutes it blocks the origin IP for 15 minutes, and this
seems to be the case when I use the deploy plugin with the external SSH
wagon. So right now, I'm not able to deploy any artifact because after some
operations on the remote server I get blocked. Why is the deploy plugin
making so many connections? Couldn't the connections be reused? Is there any
way to reuse connections or slow down the connection pace of the plugin?

Thanks in advance, best regards
Jose