Hi Mike

Which version of the maven-project-info-reports-plugin do you use? I use
2.0.1 and it works well.
Did you defined the version in the plugin mgt section? If so take care
because you have to define the version in reporting section too (see
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1931). I've defined the version in a
property. Further try adding element <id/> to your <reportSet/> element.

Cheers,
Martin
http://el4j.sf.net