From: Peter Anning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:34 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: [M2] Overriding the Central Repository not working

Anyway Arnaud Bailly was right I have solved my problem by creating a Bash
script moving all the maven-metadata-central.xml to maven-metdata.xml
regenerating the sha1 files and delete al unwanted maven-metadata-*.xml
files in the copy of the local registry. Also my plugins that were Snapshots
have been released and deployed to the local newtwork repository.

Now running a mirror of Central as the override on the local network and all
is happy

Cheers

Peter

"Talking to yourself may be the first sign of maddnes, but it is the only
way to get sensible answers"