Hi, I am having a problem with using the stop goal of the Weblogic
plugin.

Here is my error.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT:stop': Unable to
find the mojo
'org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT:stop' in the
plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin'
weblogic/utils/compiler/Tool
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error
in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT:stop': Unable to
find the mojo
'org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-maven-plugin:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT:stop' in the
plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:weblogic-m
aven-plugin'

Here is my pom.xml.

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>weblogic-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.8.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <executions>
                <execution>

                        <goals>
                                <goal>stop</goal>
                        </goals>
        <configuration>
          <adminServerHostName>x</adminServerHostName>
          <adminServerPort>x</adminServerPort>
          <adminServerProtocol>http</adminServerProtocol>
          <userId>x</userId>
          <password>x</password>
          <upload>false</upload>
          <remote>true</remote>
          <verbose>true</verbose>
          <debug>true</debug>
          <targetNames>x</targetNames>
        </configuration>
                </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

I've been trying to solve this for more than 7 hours, I am stuck here.
Please help.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]