Fra: Neeraj Bisht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 9. oktober 2006 11:52
Til: Maven Users List
Emne: Re: jar and war together

hi Ronny
     i tried both way and not able to install the jar or war actully it
is installing jar but which is it installing is also wrong while at
installing it show following message

Installing
D:\data\localcvs\ABHIWORK\sample\Release\DAK\module\war\target\dakwar-
1.0-SNAPSHOT.war to C:\Documents and
Settings\harvinder.bhutani.HARVINDER\.m2\repository\com\daffodilwoods\fr
amework\dakwar\1.0-SNAPSHOT\dakwar-
1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

On 10/9/06, Naess, Ronny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, I do not have the answer for why this is not working. Maybe you

> could try it the other way around?
> Change your pom to hav packaging to war, and specify maven-jar-plugin
> instead.
>
> We have more than one pom with packaging set to jar and at same time
> using maven-jar-plugin spesifying test-jar goal and both jars installs

> correct to our repository.
>
> -Ronny

!DSPAM:452a1d98252891709321452!