You can use the one I gave.
But it seems that there's a problem with some unknown dependencies.
Carlos, Jason, did you use it recently ?

Arnaud

On 10/9/06, Sybren Stüvel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
>> Is there a way to convert my M1 repository to M2, or at least
>> automatically create those POM files so that the web isn't accessed for
>> each and every one of them, every time I run a mvn command?
>

> This tool can help you to convert your repository.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/components/trunk/maven-repository-tools/

It looks nice. Do you know which URL I can use for a checkout?

--
Sybren Stüvel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer CHESS iBusiness