        <includes>
            <include>**/*</include>
        </includes>
        <excludes>
            <exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
        </excludes>
    </resource>
</resources>

Gives me the following warnings when I do "mvn eclipse:eclipse":

  [WARNING] This plugin currently doesn't support include patterns
  for resources. Adding the entire directory.
  [WARNING] This plugin currently doesn't support exclude patterns
  for resources. Adding the entire directory.

The eclipse plugin of M1 supported this just fine, though. Is there any
way we can still get the desired behaviour?

Greetings,
--
Sybren Stüvel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer CHESS iBusiness