Mick,

I am using Spring 2.0 and Acegi 1.0.2.

Use dependency excludes to suppress the Spring 1.2.7 stuff.

-Max

Mick Knutson wrote:
Is anyone else using spring 2.0 and acegi 1.0.2????

It seems acegi 1.0.2 is requiring spring 1.2.7 and adds 1.2.7 and 2.0 into
my ear.
Is this an issue with the spring libs I imported?

On 9/18/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/18/06, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to use this:
... {spring dependencies} ...
> But my war seems to be getting 1.2.7 and 2.0-rc3 jars
> Why?

Did you upgrade this app to Spring 2?  If so, did you 'mvn clean'
after changing the dependency versions?  The old ones may have been
left in WEB-INF/lib under 'target'.

If that's not it, run
   mvn package -X > output.txt

and take a look at the output, which will include an indented tree
view of dependencies.  You'll be able to see where each dependency is
coming from, and exclude the ones you don't want.

You can get two versions of the same library if the groupId has
changed without being "relocated" in the repository.  (Didn't Spring
change from 'springframework' to 'org.springframework'?)  Maven has no
way of knowing they are the 'same'.

HTH,
--
Wendy