Vincent Massol wrote:

There should be a site/clover/clover.xml file generated.

It isn't, that's why I ask.

Ok sorry. I misunderstood. I thought you meant XML report when you only
meant that there's no XML file... :-)

What could be the reason for that?

Hmmm... Very strange. What version of the clover plugin are you using?

The latest release, 2.3.

Figured it out!!! My mistake!!!

Sorry for bothering you. However, those endless XML configuration files are a real pain.

-Gisbert