Hi together,

I've got the following problem using M2.0.4

I want to deploy an artefact into my remote repository using mvn deploy.
Normally, or as I had understood, M2 will deploy the resulting jar and
the needed "*.pom" files.

When I'm calling mvn deploy, M2 only copies the resulting jar into my
repo.
After copying, M2 results in an error code of 201.
So M2 don't copy the other needed files, so further projects will not
find the artefact in my remote repo.

Maybe Maven stops to copy the other files, because of getting an error
while sending the first file ???

Did anyone know this problem ?

Regards
Sebastian Krebs