Hello,

I'm writing a plugin, and I would like to accept configuration xml like
this:

<someOption>
<anotherOption>
<var>
<var>
<var>
... [more <var>s] ...

Is this possible without wrapping the <var> tags inside a container like
<vars>? In the docs, all the examples have a wrapper tag for lists and
arrays.

I know I can just get the full xml and query it, but is there an easier way?
I'd like to keep a "private String[] vars" with javadoc so when maven builds
the documentation, it is included.

Thanks,
Paul