Another twist...

Results :
[surefire] Tests run: 196, Failures: 0, Errors: 0

[INFO] [site:site]
[WARNING] Error loading report org.apache.maven.plugin.jxr.JxrReport -
AbstractMethodError: canGenerateReport()
[INFO] Generate "QALab Main Report" report.
[INFO] Generate "QALab Movers Report" report.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report:
C:\viewstore\npi_tactical_dev\NPI_Provider\common\common-jar\target\qalab\qalab-
movers.xml does not exis
t.
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error during page
generation
       at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
       at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
       at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
       at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
       at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error during page
generation

I moved the movers back to verify:

<execution>
                           <id>qalab-movers</id>
                           <phase>verify</phase>
                           <goals>
                               <goal>movers</goal>
                           </goals>
                           <configuration>

<startTimeHoursOffset>480</startTimeHoursOffset>
                           </configuration>
                       </execution>

and the files should be located at target\qalab\qalab-movers.xml but does
not seem to be generated first before the verification. So when should this
execution happen as I have tried pre-site and verify as the phase and they
give the same error...???