Hello,
there's a ws_ant task that you can run inside maven-antrun plugin
Mr Peter Pilgrim was doing some M2 development with Maven2  /WAS, check
messages
on this list to get int ouch with him..

hth
marco

On 10/18/06, Pierfrancesco Girolami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I've wrote a J2EE application (jar, ejb, war = ear). I succesfully compile
the entire project with Maven 2.0 but I've some trouble to deploy to IBM
WebSphere Application Server 5.1. I've found the WAS 5 maven-plugin but
only
for maven 1.x and not for the maven 2.0. The problem is to create the
distribution code mandatory for the  WAS  deployment and add it to the
ear.
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Pierfrancesco