Hi,

            I'm a newbie to Maven2 and have a simple question:

My pom.xml file for this package is here:

<project>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>com.gs.fw.web.utils.uuid</groupId>
    <artifactId>util.uuidgenerator.servlet</artifactId>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <name>UUID Generator Servlet</name>
    <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
    <dependencyManagement>
        <dependencies>
           <dependency>
              <groupId>com.gs.fw.web.lib</groupId>
              <artifactId>thirdparty.sun.servlet.2.3</artifactId>
              <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
           </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </dependencyManagement>
</project>

thirdparty.sun.servlet.2.3 is a thirdparty jar from sun, which I
packaged and installed to the repository.  However, when I compile, I
get "package javax.servlet does not exist".  Is there something else I
have to setup to add the classes in the jar to my compile time
classpath?

Thanks