From: Venky Kandaswamy (IT)
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:20 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Problem using xdoc plugin

All,

   I am new to Maven. Tried running maven 1.x with xdoc:transform goal and
it keeps asking for the jaxb plugins. I downloaded the plugins and put them
in the repository and renamed them with the version jwsdp-1.5 in the name
etc., according to the instructions on the maven jaxb plugin site at
sf.net.

   Still does not work. Any suggestions?