On 10/17/06, Daniel Brolund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I tried experimenting a little with the assembly plugin, but it
doesn't feel like way to go, even though I believe that with a little
bit of tweaking I can at least get the pages to the right places.

Has anyone aggregated a site with maven2 like in maven1?

Yes, with the assembly plugin.  We just grab each target/site
directory with a relative path, and put it where we want it in the
assembly.

I'm still using an older version of the assembly plugin.  The assembly
descriptor changed and I haven't been motivated to upgrade.

--
Wendy