I have followed the instructions in this thread so far; here is a snippet of
my pom.xml:

<project ...>
   <pluginRepositories>
     <pluginRepository>
       <id>apache.snapshots</id>
       <name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
       <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
       <releases>
         <enabled>false</enabled>
       </releases>
     </pluginRepository>
   </pluginRepositories>
.
.
.
</project>

  <reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>

When I use mvn site, I get this error message:

[INFO] snapshot
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changelog-plugin:2.0-SNAPSHOT: checking for
updates from apache.snapshots
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changelog-plugin:2.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be
retrieved from repository: apache.snapsh
ots due to an error: Error transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'apache.snapshots' will be blacklisted

My questions are:
1) How do "unblacklist" apache.snapshots so that I can try again
2) Is this a temporary issue with
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository, or do I need to be
looking for the plugin somewhere else?