I am very familiar with ASF repository. I guess most of the AXIS2 developers are the same.

Could you please point me to some docs/FAQ which can tell us how to find the plugins for build? how to build them after downloaded? how/where to put the jar to the sandbox? Especially, there are an older version of the same jar in the sandbox. How do make sure that the new jar(s) will overwrite the old ones?

Thank you,

Ming Cheung
WebSphere Web Services Developer

Address: IBM, Inc. 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
Tie Line: 678-0733
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Inactive hide details for "Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          "Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          10/25/2006 12:11 PM

          Please respond to
          "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

cc

Subject

Re: Maven Snapshot Repository Down?

On 10/25/06, Ming Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  What if my testcase/project needs to download a snapshot jar from the repository for EVERY SINGLE build? If the repository is not avaiable, Does that mean all Apache AXIS2 open source) user will have wait 3 or more days before running the builds?

The ASF Subversion repository is up, so you do have the option of
building it yourself, locally.

--
Wendy