Glassfish's application verifier (SJAS 9.1) actually complains about
any Class-Path entry in your EAR MANIFEST... Apparently the most
recent J2EE spec disallows this, haven't looked into it much myself,
we're finally targeting JEE5 for our next release so I'm sure I'll
learn a lot of new things.

Test Name : tests.app.EARFileUsesClassPath
Test Assertion : Manifest file of an EAR file should not contain
Class-Path entries.

Wayne