Hi,

1) I have a report in the site but unfortunately, the report is empty, I
got this page target/site/coverage/index.html:
No coverage information available

2) The trace when running test is:

[INFO]Scanning for projects...
[INFO]----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO]Building My project name
[INFO]   task-segment: [test]
[INFO]----------------------------------------------------------------------------
project-execute
[resources:resources]
[INFO]Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
[compiler:compile]
[INFO]Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[emma:instr {execution: default}]
[INFO][emma-plugin:instr]
[INFO]Emma instrument path: D:\tmp\sandbox\my-app\target\classes
[INFO]Emma output Directory: D:\tmp\sandbox\my-app\target\emma-classes
EMMA: processing instrumentation path ...
EMMA: instrumentation path processed in 30 ms
EMMA: [0 class(es) instrumented, 0 resource(s) copied]
EMMA: no output created: metadata is empty

3) Also a partial tree view of my target directory:
+---classes
|   |   checkstyle-jjguidelines.xml
| | | \---com
|       \---mycompany
|           \---app
|                   App$FizzyDrink.class
|                   App.class
| +---emma-classes
|   |   coverage.em
|   |   emma.properties
| | | \---com
|       \---mycompany
|           \---app
|                   App$FizzyDrink.class
|                   App.class

4) content of emma.properties:
coverage.out.file=D:\\tmp\\sandbox\\my-app\\target\\emma-classes\\coverage.ec
coverage.out.merge=false

5) What is wrong? Should I run a specific task in a certain order?

Greetings,

Xavier.
Chris Hilton wrote:
There's an emma-maven-plugin in the Codehaus sandbox and available at
the Codehaus snapshots repository you might want to use.

http://mojo.codehaus.org/using-sandbox-plugins.html

You'll need to specify something like this for the build configuration:

  <build>
<plugins> <plugin> <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>emma-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
              <goal>instr</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <inherited>true</inherited>
        <configuration>
          <forkMode>once</forkMode>
          <reportFormat>xml</reportFormat>
<classesDirectory>${project.build.directory}/emma-classes</classesDirect ory> </configuration> </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

And then something like this in the reporting section:

        <artifactId>emma-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
Chris