Hi,
I am writing a maven plugin to be run on other projects.  It needed to be
executed after the site phase.  For a multi-project (one parent and several
modules), how to I configure the plugin to be run after reports have been
generated for all modules?

The problem is that the plugin is being run DURING the site phase (which
results in a number of invocation when only one for a project was
expected) when i include the following in the parent pom:

<plugin>
   <groupId>com.accenture.collab.maven.plugin</groupId>
   <artifactId>collab-quality</artifactId>
   <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <executions>
    <execution>
     <phase>site</phase>
     <goals>
      <goal>quality</goal>
     </goals>
    </execution>
   </executions>
</plugin>
I have also included the following in my plugin's mojo, but no success:
* @execute phase="post-site"

Anyone can help?

Thanks
--