Within the pom itself I attempted to remove a few of the dependencies on jars
that were already being called within the pathref I had set-up within the
ant section. I also attempted to add the necessary jar files included using
a batch file into the dependencies of the pom as a whole, and the classpath
reference within the ant-run plugin. Nothing has quite fixed it so far,
though.