Hi,
I am trying to use the Jetty plugin for Maven but have my web.xml
filtered with properties.  This is mainly as I have a "sandbox" profile
which when active would change the spring config file being used.

I have tried using the WAR plugin to define some filtered resources

<plugins>
  <plugin>
    <version>2.0</version>
    <configuration>
      <webResources>
        <resource>
          <directory>src/main/webapp</directory>
          <filtering>true</filtering>
        </resource>
      </webResources>
    </configuration>
  </plugin>
</plugins>

When I use "mvn package" the web.xml is filtered correctly, for both
profiles.  However when I use "mvn jetty:run" the properties are not
substituted.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks,
Martin.