Thanks Wendy!,

Do you deploy to a remote Tomcat? Could you post the part of your pom that
does it?

,chris

On 10/25/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/25/06, Christofer Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do you scp a war to a remote location in maven2?
>
> I have a webapp project that produces a war. I'd like to deploy it to a
> remote server running jboss. I think all I need is to scp the war and
let
> jboss hot deploy. But I can't figure out what to do in maven to make it
> happen.

Definitely take a look at Cargo, which claims support for remote
deployment to JBoss.  (I use Cargo with Tomcat.)

Alternately... it seems like I saw 'run a script' on the Continuum
menu, so that might well be easier if you know that's all it will
take.

--
Wendy