That's a very handy command! You're right, it says 2.1. Yesterday I tried
running with -X, and I thought it said it was getting 2.2, but now -X also
says 2.1, so I must have made a mistake. My apologies!

But the trailing slash still works on my system. :-) But I'm running linux,
and the bug is filed against windows....

Paul