From: Raphaël Piéroni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:07 AM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: [archiva] disabling the checksum policy

Hi,

I have configured some proxies (central, mergere, java.net) into a repository.

I also have configured my settings.xml to use my archiva proxy instead of the
central repository (using the mirror element)

When i try to deploy a project (with pom packaging) it fails saying the deploy
plugin is not found.

When i disable my mirroring, it finds the plugin with warning on checksum.

When i 'tail -f' the archiva logs (and using the mirror) it also complains on
checksum but also says it don't use the deploy plugin because of that checksum.

My question is : how to configure archiva not to perform checksum failures on
certains proxied repositories (if it could be fine grained,...)

Many thanks for any help.

Regards,

Raphaël

----
designated recipient(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for
information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as
a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official
confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Aurora Loan
Services. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change
without notice.