Hi

I've uploaded a freshly generated copy instead of the empty file. It will be available on the web within a couple of hours, when the site has been synced.

I didn't publish the complete site, just the empty file.

--
Dennis Lundberg

LAMY Olivier wrote:
Thanks for confirmation ;-)

Can a friendly maven dev redeploy the documentation ?
Or I need to load an issue in jira ? (like in the french administration : take
a ticket and wait your time ;-)).

I can certainly do it in local :
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.1/
maven-checkstyle-plugin && cd maven-checkstyle-plugin && mvn site

But a friendly maven dev could do this :
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.1/
maven-checkstyle-plugin && cd maven-checkstyle-plugin && mvn site-deploy

I'm sure all people using the plugin will appreciate this (because some people
due to some firewall policies doesn't have acces to the svn apache repo and
can't rebuild the documentation)

--
Olivier