I've not configured this myself either, but I don't think this is valid XML:

If it follows the standard Maven convention, it would be:

Froms of course is not a word, but everything else is named such that
"outer node indicates multiple of inner node". Not sure what multiple
"from" elements are other than "froms". ;-)

Wayne